You will have a great opportunity to explore Vietnam’s beautiful landscape by cycling, as well as enrich your knowledge of Vietnam’s history and religion.
- Experience the tour in a small group tour.
- High-quality transfer service.
- Widen your knowledge of Vietnam history and understand the origin of Buddhism.
- Discover Tam Coc – the “Halong Bay on land” on sampan boat rowed by local people. Dropped yourself between the picturesque landscape of limestone mountain and rice field along the river.
- Unique and unforgettable biking route passing through villages, rice fields and Karts Mountains on a high-quality sports bike.
- Visit a local family and learn the Vietnamese culture through their daily activities.
- Visit Mua Cave one of the most alluring places to view of all the Tam Coc area.
07:15 – 07:45 Amazing Ninh Binh tour guide pick you up from your hotel or private address in Hanoi Old Quarter and departure to Ninh Binh.
10:00 Arrive Hang Mua and hiking up to the peak of Ngoa Long Mountain for the amazing views of all the Tam Coc area.
12:00 Enjoy a special lunch prepared with the traditional cuisine featuring the yin-yang balance of the Asian culture.
13:30 After lunch breakmcontinue your trip with a sampan rowed by a local for about 1.5 hours to explore Tam Coc, the limestone caves area stretching along Ngo Dong river which is known as “Halong Bay on the land”. Enjoy the journey along the river with the peaceful scenery of special karst mountain surrounded with rice paddy and the sight of some ancient temples along the way.
15:00 Take a bike and start riding around the village to explore the gorgeous rice fields surrounded by limestone mountains with a unique route and visiting a local family in the Tam Coc area. They are a traditional Vietnamese family with three generations living together. Here you will get the chance to see the house architecture and their daily life.
16:00 Visit Bich Dong Pagoda under the introduction of our local guide, you will get to know more about the Vietnam history and understand the origin of Buddhism.
17:30 Leave Ninh Binh and drive straight back to Hanoi.
19:00 – 19:30 Arrive in Hanoi, drop you back to your hotel or private address in Hanoi Old Quarter. Trip ends.
What to bring:
- Sun cream
- Camera and film
- English speaking guide
- Pick up & drop off in Hanoi Old Quarter area
- Meal (Vietnamese lunch)
- All sightseeing and boat fees
- All air-conditioned transport as mentioned in the tour.
- 03 bottle of water per person (02 on the bus, 01 for cycling time)
- Sport bike for cycling.
- Pick up & drop off outside Hanoi Old Quarter area (10 USD fees for a group)
- Motorbike option (7 USD/pax)
- Animal Cart option (7 USD/pax)
- Travel insurance
- Tipping for tour guide/driver
- Other optional activities or tours
- Personal expenses
|Children under 5 years old||FOC|
|Children from 5 to 7 years||Surcharge 50% adult rates|
|Children from 8 to 10 years old||Surcharge 75% adult rates|
|Children from 11 years old||Adult rates|
Should you choose to cancel a booking, Amazing Ninh Binh must be notified by email. The cancellation fee will be applied under the following conditions:
- More than 7 days before departure: FOC
- From 2 to 6 days before departure: 50% of the payment charged
- From 48 hours before the tour starts: 100% of the payment charged
Have lunch with traditional food at the Local Family – One of the most impressive highlights of the tour, you will enjoy tea or coffee after lunch for the relaxing time at the beautiful home garden.
- Chicken soup & Cryspy rice
- Spring roll with rice noode
- Fried pork in the breadcrumb
- Fish sauted with tomato
- Stir-fried vegetables
- Steamed rice
- Dessert : Seasonal fruits
- Vegetarian Soup
- Vegetarian Spring Roll
- Fried Soya Cheese
- Peanuts dived in salt
- Stir-fried vegetables
- Steamed rice