You will have a great opportunity to explore Vietnam’s beautiful landscape by cycling, as well as enrich your knowledge of Vietnam’s history and religion.
- Small group tour with maximum personal experience.
- High-quality transfer service with latest modern A/C shuttle (Business-class D-car limousine or Luxury model of Ford Transit )
- Home-lunch with the local family to learn the village culture through their cuisine and daily activities.
- Widen your knowledge of Vietnam history at King Dinh and King Le temple
- Discover Tam Coc – the “Halong Bay on land” on sampan boat rowed by local people. Dropped yourself between the picturesque landscape of limestone mountain and rice field along the river.
- Unique and unforgettable biking route passing through villages, rice fields and karst mountains on a high-quality sports bike.
- Visit Mua Cave one of the most alluring places to view of all the Tam Coc area.
07:15 – 07:45 Amazing Ninh Binh Tour Guide pick you up from your hotel or private address in Hanoi Old Quarter and departure to Ninh Binh.
10:00 Visiting traditional Vietnamese family with three generations living together, take the chance to learn the house architecture, the local daily life and their handicraft of embroidery.
10:15 Cycling to Mua Cave one of the most alluring places to view in Ninh Binh, Take over 500 steps hiking up to the peak of Ngoa Long Mountain for the amazing views of all the Tam Coc area.
12:00 Back to the host family to enjoy a special lunch prepared by the home chef with the traditional cuisine featuring the yin-yang balance of the Asian culture.
13:30 After Lunch break say goodbye to your very nice host and continue your trip with a sampan rowed by a local for about 1,5 hours to explore Tam Coc, the limestone caves area stretching along Ngo Dong river which is known as “Halong Bay on the land”.Enjoin the journey along the river with the peaceful scenery of special karst mountain surrounded with rice paddy and the sight of some ancient temples along the way.
15:00 Departure to visit the temple of King Dinh and King Le located at the center of Hoa Lu the ancient capital of Vietnam in the 10th century.
16:30 Leave Hoa Lu and drive straight back to Hanoi.
18:30 – 19:30 Arrive in Hanoi, drop you back to your hotel or private address in Hanoi Old Quarter. Trip ends.
What to bring:
- Sun cream
- Camera and film
- English speaking guide
- Pick up & drop off in Hanoi Old Quarter area
- Meal (Vietnamese family lunch)
- All sightseeing and boat fees
- All air-conditioned transport as mentioned in the tour.
- 03 bottle of water per person (02 on the bus, 01 for cycling time)
- Sportbike for cycling.
- Pick up & drop off outside Hanoi Old Quarter area (10 USD fees for a group)
- Motorbike option (7 USD/pax)
- Animal Cart option (7 USD/pax)
- Travel insurance
- Tipping for tour guide/driver
- Other optional activities or tours
- Personal expenses
|Children under 5 years old||FOC|
|Children from 5 to 7 years||Surcharge 50% adult rates|
|Children from 8 to 10 years old||Surcharge 75% adult rates|
|Children from 11 years old||Adult rates|
Should you choose to cancel a booking, Amazing Ninh Binh must be notified by email. The cancellation fee will be applied under the following conditions:
- More than 7 days before departure: FOC
- From 2 to 6 days before departure: 50% of the payment charged
- From 48 hours before the tour starts: 100% of the payment charged
Have lunch with traditional food at the Local Family – One of the most impressive highlights of the tour, you will enjoy tea or coffee after lunch for the relaxing time at the beautiful home garden.
- Vietnamese Soup
- Vietnamese salad
- Prawn-eggs-onions roll
- Chicken with lemongrass
- Grilled Pork
- Vietnamese Spring Roll
- Grilled Fried fish
- Stir-fried vegetables
- Steamed rice
- Vegetarian Soup
- Vegetarian Spring Roll
- Fried Soya Cheese
- Peanuts dived in salt
- Stir-fried vegetables
- Steamed rice