2-day tour in Ninh Binh gives you the opportunity to visit such famous places as Tam Coc known as Ha Long Bay on land, Hoa Lu Ancient Capital – Vietnamese capital in the 10th century, Mua Cave – one of the most alluring places for sightseeing in Ninh Binh. You also can hike up to the peak of Ngoa Long Mountain to catch the amazing view of Tam Coc, Ninh Binh in your sight. Through cycling activity, you will take the chance to explore fully Vietnam’s beautiful landscape as well as enrich your knowledge of history and religion in Vietnam. of the Tam Coc, Ninh Binh area. You will have a great opportunity to explore Vietnam’s beautiful landscape by cycling, as well as enrich your knowledge of Vietnam’s history and religion.
- Experience the tour in a small group with maximum personal experience.
- High-quality transfer service.
- Discover Tam Coc – the “Halong Bay on land” on sampan boat rowed by local people.
- Visit Thung Nham bird preserved garden which was well-known as the home of over 40 different nature bird species with over 50.000 individual.
- Widen your knowledge of Vietnam history in the 10th century in Hoa Lu which was chosen as the first capital of Vietnam independent feudal kingdom.
- Unique and unforgettable biking route passing through villages, rice fields and karst mountains on a high-quality sports bike.
- Visit the local family and learn the Vietnamese culture through their daily activities.
Day 1: Hanoi – Tam Coc (Trang An optional)– Local Family – Cycling – Thung Chim.
07:15 – 07:45 Tour guide and bus pick up from your hotel or private address and departure to Ninh Binh.
10:00 Arrive Tam Coc start your first visit on a sampan boat rowed by a local for about 1.5 hours. Known as “Halong Bay on land”, the boat trip is a nice journey along the river with the peaceful scenery of limestone mountains, rice paddy if traveling during harvest season.
12:00 Enjoy a delicious lunch served with Vietnamese cuisine.
14:00 Check-In mini resort.
15:00 You will take a bike and start riding to explore the rice fields and limestone mountains with a unique route and visit a local family in Tam Coc, they are a traditional Vietnamese family with three generations living together. Here you will get the chance to see the house architecture and their daily life.
16:30 Get on a small sampan to visit Thung Nham bird reserve, discover the most features of this area with more than 50.000 birds of 40 species flying to inhabit every day.
17:30 Cycling back to the host family for free time relax with afternoon tea break.
19:00 Dinner served with Vietnamese, then stay overnight at the mini resort.
Day 2: Mua Cave – Hoa Lu Ancient Capital – Hanoi
07:00 – 07:30 Have breakfast at the mini resort.
08:30 Take a bike to Mua Cave, Mua Cave one of the most alluring places to get the panorama view in Ninh Binh, Hiking up to the peak of Ngoa Long Mountain to take your amazing views of the Tam Coc, Ninh Binh area.
11:00 Back to the mini resort for check out.
12:30 Enjoy a delicious lunch served with Vietnamese cuisine. After lunch will free time relaxing.
15:00 – 15:30 Departure to Hoa Lu, the ancient capital of Vietnam in the 10th century, visit the temple of King Dinh. Under the introduction of our local guide, you will get to know more about the Vietnamese history.
16.30 Leave Ninh Binh and drive straight back to Hanoi.
18:30 Arrive in Hanoi, drop you back to your hotel or private address in Hanoi Old Quarter. Trip ends.
What to bring:
- Sun cream
- Camera and film
- English speaking guide
- Pick up & drop off in Hanoi Old Quarter area
- All air-conditioned transport as mentioned in tour
- All Meals (lunches, dinner, breakfast)
- All sightseeing and boat fees
- Accommodation (Bungalow)
- 03 bottle of water per person (02 on the bus, 01 for cycling time)
- Mua Cave
- Pick up & drop off outside Hanoi Old Quarter area (10 USD fees for a group)
- Motorbike option (7 USD/pax)
- Animal Cart option (7 USD/pax)
- Travel insurance
- Tipping for tour guide/driver
- Other optional activities or tours
- Personal expenses
Should you choose to cancel a booking, Amazing Ninh Binh must be notified by email. The cancellation fee will be applied under the following conditions:
- More than 7 days before departure: FOC
- From 2 to 6 days before departure: 50% of the payment charged
- From 48 hours before the tour starts: 100% of the payment charged
- Turning up late to the starting point of the tour for whatever reason is considered a late cancellation and will result in 100% of the payment charged.
There are no reviews yet.
Leave a Review