Hoa Lu and Tam Coc, the two must-see destinations when visiting Ninh Binh province, are located about 100 km away from the southeast of Hanoi. On 23 June 2014, at the 38th session of the World Heritage Committee in Doha, the Trang An Scenic Landscape Complex was inscribed as a UNESCO World Heritage Site.
- Small group tour with maximum personal experience.
- High-quality transfer service (Luxury model of Ford Transit)
- Visit the local family and learn the Vietnamese culture through their daily activities.
- Widen your knowledge of Vietnam history at Hua Lu Ancient Capital
- Discover Tam Coc – the “Halong Bay on land ”
- Unique and unforgettable biking route passing through villages, rice fields and karst mountains on a high-quality sports bikes.
Hoa Lu – Tam Coc Day Tour – Deluxe Option
07.15– 07.45: Pick up from your hotel or private address and departure to Ninh Binh.
09.00: Have a short break for relaxing at a stop-over in Dong Van, Ha Nam province.
10.00 Visiting a local family in Tam Coc area. They are a traditional Vietnamese family with three generations living together. Here you will get the chance to see the house architecture and their daily life and their handicraft job of making traditional embroidery.
10:30 Leaving the family, you will take a bike and start riding to explore the rice fields and limestone mountains with an unique route.
12:00 Come back the local family, enjoy a special lunch with the local cuisine featuring the yin-yang balance of the Asian culture. After lunch, a break with a cup of tea will be served before you continue the journey of discovery Ninh Binh.
13.30: Visit Tam Coc by a small boat rowed by a local for about 1.5 hours. Known as “Halong Bay on land”, the boat trip is a nice journey along the river with the peaceful scenery of Limestone Mountains, rice paddy if traveling during harvest season.
15:30 Arrive at Hoa Lu, the ancient capital of Vietnam in the 10th century, visit the temple of King Dinh. Under the introduction of our local guide, you will get to know more about the Vietnamese history.
16.30: Leave Ninh Binh and drive straight back to Hanoi.
18:30 Arrive in Hanoi, drop you back to your hotel or private address in Hanoi. Trip ends.
What to bring:
- Sunglasses, Sun cream
- Camera and film
- English speaking guide
- Pick up & drop off in Hanoi Old Quarter area
- Meal (Vietnamese lunch)
- All sightseeing and boat fees
- All air-conditioned transport as mentioned in the tour
- 03 bottle of water per person (02 on the bus, 01 for cycling time)
- Sports bike for cycling.
- Pick up & drop off outside Hanoi Old Quarter area (10USD fees for a group)
- Motorbike option (7 USD/pax)
- Animal Cart option (7 USD/pax)
- Travel insurance
- Tipping for tour guide/driver
- Tax (10% charge)
- Personal expenses
- Other optional activities or tours
Should you choose to cancel a booking, Amazing Ninh Binh must be notified by email. The cancellation fee will be applied under the following conditions:
- More than 7 days before departure: FOC
- From 2 to 6 days before departure: 50% of the payment charged
- From 48 hours before the tour starts: 100% of the payment charged
- Turning up late to the starting point of the tour for whatever reason is considered a late cancellation and will result in 100% of the payment charged.
Have lunch with traditional food at the Local Family – One of the most impressive highlights of the tour, you will enjoy tea or coffee after lunch for the relaxing time at the beautiful home garden.
- Chicken soup & Cryspy rice
- Spring roll with rice noode
- Fried pork in the breadcrumb
- Fish sauted with tomato
- Stir-fried vegetables
- Steamed rice
- Dessert : Seasonal fruits
- Vegetarian Soup
- Vegetarian Spring Roll
- Fried Soy Cheese
- Peanuts dived in salt
- Stir-fried vegetables
- Steamed rice