With limestone ranges millions of years old which form valleys, caves, lagoons, ecosystems and mangroves, Trang An – Bai Dinh tourism has attracted a lot of visitors each year. Most of tourists come to there to explore the beauty of Trang An eco-tourism and Bai Dinh pagoda. Besides, this place is also a population of pagodas and famous statues in Asia with the corridor Arhat and gold Buddha statue. Not too far from Hanoi, so Ninh Binh tourism is very suitable for visiting during the day. Today, we will help you to get the best preparation for your tour.
- To get the full experience of Trang An – Bai Dinh tour, you should take the time to learn about this place. Trang An is a famous ecological tourist resort of Ninh Binh which is located in Ninh Binh city. The area extends over 2000 hectares. The complex of Trang An scenic spots is formed by limestone ridges, caves, valleys, rivers, and many historical sites of fanciful space.
- When should we go to Trang An – Bai Dinh? The period from January to March is considered the best time to travel to Trang An. At this time the weather in the spring is not too cold or hot, you can combine travel and spring travel, pagoda festival. Remember that this is also the peak tourist season Ninh Binh. Therefore, there has a lot of visitors to come here, you should be vigilant with stealing and pickpocketing situation.
- Trang An is a complex tourist destination which is composed of mountains, caves and streams. As a result, when you arrive, you will buy tickets to visit and rent boats. Ticket prices will change from season to season. Travel experience. You should go on weekdays to save money and avoid overcrowding. In addition, Bai Dinh area is very large, so you should hire electric vehicles to visit. Ticket prices are also available so visitors can assure when traveling. If you do not want to rent a car, you can also take a walk to visit the temples and statues in the Bai Dinh area.
- If you plan to stay in Trang An – Bai Dinh, it is not too difficult. However most of the homestays and hotels are in the center of Ninh Binh City. You are not too hard to find but according to experience to avoid hacking when traveling, you should make reservations in advance to be more active.
- Some famous tourist destination :
- Caves in Trang An : visitor can rent boats to visit 12 caves down the stream including caves: Sang cave, Toi cave, Dia Linh cave, Nau Ruou cave, Sinh cave, Si cave. Ba Giot Cave, Khong Cave …
- Visiting pagodas and temples in Trang An, such as Trinh Temple, Tran Temple, Phu Khong temple …
- Bai Dinh Temple community : This place was built and embellished into a spiritual tourist site with many bronze Buddha statues and a corridor of 500 arhats. Come here, you will be immersed in the spirit of Buddhist belief.
- You should ask price before eating or buying souvenirs or use any service in Trang An. For any tourist destination, you should ask for a quote in advance to avoid “hacking”.
- Reservations should be made in advance of 2 weeks – 1 month before departure to take the initiative in time for the trip.
- For luggage, you should bring the soft sole of shoes or climbing shoes. In addition, you should also bring a personal identification in case of sickness.