“Tuyet Tinh Coc” is not too far from Hanoi. You can join with friends to visit the magic and swashbuckling scene in Ninh Binh, Vietnam. Recently, tourists have told each other a place named “Tuyet tinh coc” of Vietnam with charming beauty that is not inferior to the famous fields and gardens in the swashbuckling film in the China. It is Am Tien pagoda which is located in the ancient relic of Hoa Lu, where Dinh Tien Hoang King used to raise tigers, built the law school, and the temples of Van Duong Nga Queen Mother to lead a religious life.
If you depart from Hanoi, you can choose Ninh Binh 2 days and 1 night in homestay to combine Trang An, Bai Dinh … but not much time you can fully explore Am Tien pagoda within 24 hours.
In this article, I will set for you a schedule to Am Tien pagoda. It is about 100 km from Hanoi.
– 7h: Depart from Hanoi, you can go by car or motorbike, but you should take a motorbike to take a closer look at other tourist destinations.
+ By motorbike: You go straight National Highway 1A towards Ninh Binh city. Then, you turn right into the Trang An or Hoa Lu old capital. Next, you go forward and you will see Am Tien pagoda. There is a pretty detailed road sign, so it is very easy to go.
+ For passenger car: You can catch the coach at Giap Bat or My Dinh (Hanoi) coach station to Ninh Binh with the price of about 60,000 to 100,000 VND per person. With a journey time of about 2 hours, you can reach Ninh Binh city center. Remember that you have to remind the driver to stop at Hoa Lu Hotel. After that, you should take the taxi or motorbike taxi to come to Am Tien pagoda.
– 9h30: Present at Am Tien cavern. This place is under renovation so there are not many services attached. You leave the motorcycle at the gate, lock carefully and then visit. You can also send local people for 5000 VND.
– 10h: Start to visit. You will be impressed by the four mountain scenery, creating a unique world. The mountains are majestic, poetic but haunt a sad color, subdued with the ancient. That is the reason why young people loved here. In order to get into the cave, after passing through the gate, you go down a passage on the left hand side, next to the large lake where lotuses and turtles and anabas are raised. The water is particularly green, visible to the bottom with plenty of moss.
Visiting and taking photos is finished, you go up Am Tien cave in the middle of the mountain, climbing 205 stone steps through the cliff. The cave is shaped like a dragon’s mouth, so it is also called the dragon cave. There is Am Tien Pagoda on the mountain. You can burn incense. This place is high above, you will see the whole scene of “ Tuyet Tinh Coc”.
14h30: Visiting is also done at noon, you can take meal and enjoy the dishes of the capital, in which the most famous food is goat meat and fried rice. Outside the pagoda, on the main road, you can see a lot of goat meat restaurants, such as Thang Long restaurant, Hoang Giang …
17h00 : Return to Hanoi with an interesting day in Ninh Binh full day tour.
- Some note
– If you ride a motorbike, you need to bring the full documents, obey traffic laws everywhere, including in the tourist area.
– Bring car lock to preserve property.
-Bring water to avoid dehydration when climbing.
– Wear suitable and safe clothes for the trip especially active and simple clothes.