Hoa Lu and Tam Coc, the two must-see destinations when visiting Ninh Binh province, are located about 100 km away from the southeast of Hanoi. On 23 June 2014, at the 38th session of the World Heritage Committee in Doha, the Trang An Scenic Landscape Complex was inscribed as a UNESCO World Heritage Site.
- Small group tour with maximum personal experience.
- High-quality transfer service (Luxury model of Ford Transit)
- Visit the local family and learn the Vietnamese culture through their daily activities.
- Widen your knowledge of Vietnam history at Hua Lu Ancient Capital
- Discover Tam Coc – the “Halong Bay on land ”
- Unique and unforgettable biking route passing through villages, rice fields and karst mountains on a high-quality sports bikes.
TAM COC – HOA LU ANCIENT CAPITAL – LUXURY DAY TOUR
07.15 – 07.45 Pick-up from your hotel or private address and departure to Ninh Binh.
09:30 – 10:00 Take a bike and start riding around the village to explore the gorgeous rice fields surrounded by limestone mountains with a unique route and visit a local family in the Tam Coc area. They are a traditional Vietnamese family with three generations living together. Here you will get the chance to see the house’s architecture and their daily lives.
12:00 Enjoy a special lunch with the local cuisine, featuring the yin-yang balance of the Asian culture. After lunch, we will take a break before continuing the journey of exploration in Ninh Binh.
13.30 Visit Tam Coc by a small boat rowed by a local for about 1.5 hours. Known as “Halong Bay on land”, the boat trip is a nice journey along the river with the peaceful scenery of limestone mountains and rice paddy fields if travelling during harvest season.
15:30 Arrive at Hoa Lu, the ancient capital of Vietnam in the 10th century, and visit the temple of King Dinh. Under the introduction of our local guide, you will get to know more about Vietnamese history.
16.30 Leave Ninh Binh and drive straight back to Hanoi.
18:00 – 18:30 Arrive in Hanoi, and we will drop you off at your hotel or private address in the Hanoi Old Quarter. Trip ends.
What to bring:
- Sun glasses, Sun cream
- Camera and film
- English speaking guide.
- Pick up & drop off in Hanoi Old Quarter area .
- Meal (Vietnamese lunch).
- All sightseeing and boat fees.
- All air-conditioned transport as mentioned in tour.
- 03 bottle of water per person (02 on the bus, 01 for cycling).
- Pick up & drop off outside Hanoi Old Quarter (490.000 VND fees for a group).
- Motorbike option (390.000 VND/pax).
- Animal Cart option (390.000 VND /pax).
- Travel insurance.
- Tipping for tour guide/driver.
- Tax (10% charge).
- Personal expenses.
- Other optional activities or tours.